A field trip to a bookstore? What a great way to bring reading, writing, crafting, and storytime to kids in a fun and engaging manner! We offer a variety of field trips for kids of all ages. Field trips are great for preschools, public schools, private schools, church groups, scouting groups, or any sort of youth-related group. You can choose from the options below, or we’ll work to customize a special trip just for your group.
- Storytime and craft with Ms. Amy: We pick a theme or favorite author; and our storytime minstrel, Ms. Amy, will run with it! Songs, dances, stories, and crafts! Suggested themes are Pete the Cat, Pigeon, Elephant & Piggie, Curious George, colors, letters, or numbers. But we can customize a special field trip to fit whatever theme you’d like. (60 to 90 minutes)
- Engineering Excellence: These field trips centered around Andrea Beaty’s books, “Iggy Peck, Architect” and “Rosie Revere, Engineer.” We’ll read those fabulous and inspiring books and try our hands at engineering and building our own creations. (90 to 120 minutes)
- Young writers: These field trips work well with middle-graders, middle school, and even high school. We’ll play some ice-breaker writing games, talk about the different parts of a story, and then we’ll work together and individually to craft our own stories. (Two to three hours)
- Crafty Kids: This can be tailored to any age group and interest. Crafty Kids field trips are wonderful for church groups and scouts!
- Custom field trips: Is your class learning about mythology? Are your kids into Harry Potter? Or maybe you have some kiddos who love superheroes? Whatever the theme, we can create a fabulous field trip that will inspire and engage your students!
Blue Baboon Books field trips start at $5 per child. To learn more about our field trips or to schedule one for your group, contact us at (316) 260-9008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.